Thursday, December 3, 2015

Secret Santa

Parents,

Today we drew names for Secret Santa.  I was originally going to do it next week; however, I wanted to give you ample time to get to the store.  Please reiterate the importance of keeping this a secret.  They have to keep this a secret for a whole two weeks!!  

**The price cap is $5.  We are brainstorming ideas today as well, so your child will come home with an idea of what they'd like to get for their person.  
**Please bring the gifts in wrapped, with the label on the bottom of the package.  Do not fill out the "from" section - your kiddos will know which one is theirs.  
**Please have these in class by December 16you may start bringing them in as soon as next week. 

If your child is absent, I will draw for them and email you the information.
If there are any problems with purchasing a gift, please email me.

Take care!  They are super excited about this - I LOVE this time of year :o)​