Saturday, August 15, 2015

Let the new year begin! :)

Thank you to those of you who made it to the Back to School night. Please remember to sign all the paperwork, including page 15 of the handbook, and send it back in the binder on Monday. For those of you who were unable to make it, I will send home the paperwork in a folder. Please get it returned to me ASAP. 

Your student should have  received a letter from me by now.  If for some reason he/she did not he/she needs to bring in a bag filled with 3 things (small items or even pictures) that will let us know about them. We will share the bags during the first week.

We have a student with a nut allergy in our class. When packing the snack for the afternoon please have your student bring something that does not have nuts in it since we will be eating these snacks in the classroom.  Also if you make a treat for the class remember to make it nut free.

I am so exited to meet our class!  I know we will have a great year!

Remember if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.